Campaign Map Tracker
A very handy tool to keep track of all the campaign stops in 2008, so far, by each ticket.
If you had heard media and some bloggers tell it, Palin and Family had slunked back to Alaska, and she was being kept under virtual house arrest there, boning up for those Gotcha questions.
Nothing of the sort.
The McCain/Palin ticket found themselves in Colorado and New Mexico on Saturday, 6 September 2008.
When they come to South Florida, your humble blogger will be there, even if I have to dodge hurricanes to do so.
If you had heard media and some bloggers tell it, Palin and Family had slunked back to Alaska, and she was being kept under virtual house arrest there, boning up for those Gotcha questions.
Nothing of the sort.
The McCain/Palin ticket found themselves in Colorado and New Mexico on Saturday, 6 September 2008.
When they come to South Florida, your humble blogger will be there, even if I have to dodge hurricanes to do so.
Labels: Hurricane, US Presidential Election








2 Comments:
had slunked?
Thanks for the Google link. If McCain-Palin come to So Cal together I'll go.
By
chickelit, at Sun Sept 07, 12:48:00 pm GMT-4
I like the little pin graphics...and I much prefer the star..
You can trust your car to the man who wears the star....
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Sun Sept 07, 06:22:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home