Time Magazine's Latest Cover
Featuring Governor Sarah Palin.

(Click on it. It's a very high-quality scan)
I actually bought this, and the issue previous to this one. I have noted one suprising trait about Time Magazine: they are far more neutral towards Palin than Newsweek, which was the opposite when Hillary Clinton was in the running.
ADDED: For contrast, this week's Newsweek cover featuring Palin. I'm sure I don't need to mention what they are suggesting...


(Click on it. It's a very high-quality scan)
I actually bought this, and the issue previous to this one. I have noted one suprising trait about Time Magazine: they are far more neutral towards Palin than Newsweek, which was the opposite when Hillary Clinton was in the running.
ADDED: For contrast, this week's Newsweek cover featuring Palin. I'm sure I don't need to mention what they are suggesting...

Labels: Journalism, Pitbull With Lipstick








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home