.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tzipi Doodah

The United Kingdom has had one. Germany recently got one. Japan might get one. India and Pakistan, those male preserves, long ago got one. And now Israel is on the verge of laying claim to two. TWO!!

That's Tzipi Livni, the presumptive Prime Minister of Israel.



(Via My Right Word)

Meanwhile, the US of A, that world leader in well, just pick the topic, any topic -- it leads the world in it...has never had one. Pathetic.

Get with the programme, America.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • ah, but did you really want Hillary to be first?

    Sarah is a much better choice. We'll just have to wait a few years.

    By Blogger kimsch, at Thu Sep 18, 02:10:00 am GMT-4  

  • Kimsch wrote:

    ah, but did you really want Hillary to be first?

    Absolutel not. She wasn't my choice. But this year did something to me -- I started wondering why Clinton didn't get the nomination, after she fought (let's admit it) so tenaciously 'til the end.

    I liked that. And after a while, I came 'round to thinking it's high time for a woman to be AT LEAST nominated for the VP spot. I was flabbergasted that Senator Obama didn't do so, if only to secure the election for himself.

    (I believe it would've been a slam dunk, if he had)

    Sarah is a much better choice. We'll just have to wait a few years.

    I think most people always knew it would be a Conservative woman first. Everyone thought "Condi", but though I love her, I never thought so. She doesn't have what it takes, to be a pol.

    BTW, I would've been okay with Hillary as President. The Democratic alternative and his mindset are too scary to think about.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Sep 18, 02:21:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.