Sarah Palin's Autograph Analysis
The other day, a handwriting expert in a mall tried to corral me for an analysis session. After gasping at the price of a 15-minute session ($30), I passed. But I did wonder what Sarah Palin's autograph might look like.
More importantly, I wondered what it might reveal about her. According to this super-quickie cheapie site, her autograph reveals this about her:
- You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design, outward appearance, and symmetry.
- You are a social person who likes to talk and meet others.
- You are diplomatic, objective, and live in the present.
- You are not very reserved, impatient, self-confident and fond of action.
- You are self-confident and like to bring attention to yourself.
Hmm. Unless you are totally blind about Sarah Palin, or if you're a Liberal utterly deluded by raging PDS, we didn't need a handwriting expert to tell us that.
Glad I didn't fork out 30 bucks for this either. Now, anyone know a good Tarot card reader?
BONUS SHOT: Palin writing. A righty, in everything.
Her quickie authograph -- initials (The Villages, Florida, 22 September 2008).