The View Brings The Halloween Crazy

What...what is this?
Apparently, it's the
But just in case, I think I can make them out for you.
- That's either Whoopi Goldberg as FDR, or Red Foxx, I'm not sure which.
- Joy Behar looking eerily like "Rough Rider" Teddy Roosevelt, indeed, better than Robin Williams' version.
- That lady Sherri something or other (sorry, I haven't watched The View in years) as a two-dimensional Abe Lincoln penny. Another site's commenter said "Great, now she has a penny for her one thought". Heh.
- I do believe that is the lone Republican on the show, Elisabeth Hasselbeck dressed either as Ronald Reagan, Ralph Reed or Clay Aiken.
- And oh my left nut, is that Barbara Walters as a catatonic George Washington? Hideous, Babs, hideous.
Yeah. Think I'll pass.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Holiday, Television








1 Comments:
Barbara went to school with the original George. She's going from memory.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Oct 31, 12:56:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home