.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 31, 2008

The View Brings The Halloween Crazy



What...what is this?

Apparently, it's the harpies ladies of The View in their Halloween costumes for today's show. I know the photo is small, but perhaps you can make out who each lady is going as.

But just in case, I think I can make them out for you.

- That's either Whoopi Goldberg as FDR, or Red Foxx, I'm not sure which.

- Joy Behar looking eerily like "Rough Rider" Teddy Roosevelt, indeed, better than Robin Williams' version.

- That lady Sherri something or other (sorry, I haven't watched The View in years) as a two-dimensional Abe Lincoln penny. Another site's commenter said "Great, now she has a penny for her one thought". Heh.

- I do believe that is the lone Republican on the show, Elisabeth Hasselbeck dressed either as Ronald Reagan, Ralph Reed or Clay Aiken.

- And oh my left nut, is that Barbara Walters as a catatonic George Washington? Hideous, Babs, hideous.

Yeah. Think I'll pass.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.