.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, November 03, 2008

Lawd Have Mercy How'd She Even Get Dem Britches On

Shut my mouth, slap your grandmaw
There outta be a law
Get the Sheriff on the phone
Lord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on

- Trace Adkins, "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk"

Labels: ,


  • I so loved that she was wearing jeans today!

    captcha: leustiz and then motio which reminds me of a mojito... mmm mojitos....

    By Blogger kimsch, at Tue Nov 04, 12:20:00 am GMT-5  

  • Oh! Wait for a funny mojito remark, Kimsch, not that you remind me of it.

    As for Palin's jeans, mmm-mmm. And I say that as a rather formal woman. ;)

    Incidentally, she drew 18,000 people at this Jefferson, Missouri rally, whilst at the same time Joe Biden was drawing 700-1,200 at his today.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Nov 04, 12:38:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.