RIP Madelyn Dunham
Excrutiatingly sad news for Senator Barack Obama. His grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, and ex-Vice President of a Hawaiian bank, has passed away due to cancer.
That means that both gentlemen running for the Democratic ticket, have had tragedy touch their lives this campaign season. Joe Biden's mother-in-law passed on last month.
Once again, I have many problems with Senator Barack Obama's positions, but my heart goes out to him tonight.

IN THE COMMENTS: PatCa echoes what my mother just said, on seeing this photo of Senator Obama crying:
I scour the local newspapers and several news sources until I get the money shot, PatCa. Not to be morbid, but since it made an impression on you (and me), here's another.

This emotion was really the only thing missing from his campaign so far. Unlike Hillary Clinton's waterworks in New Hampshire, I tend to believe it's more genuine.
That means that both gentlemen running for the Democratic ticket, have had tragedy touch their lives this campaign season. Joe Biden's mother-in-law passed on last month.
Once again, I have many problems with Senator Barack Obama's positions, but my heart goes out to him tonight.

IN THE COMMENTS: PatCa echoes what my mother just said, on seeing this photo of Senator Obama crying:
Where did you get the photo of Obama? I have never seen him with emotion!
I scour the local newspapers and several news sources until I get the money shot, PatCa. Not to be morbid, but since it made an impression on you (and me), here's another.

This emotion was really the only thing missing from his campaign so far. Unlike Hillary Clinton's waterworks in New Hampshire, I tend to believe it's more genuine.
Labels: Notable Deaths, US Presidential Election








7 Comments:
May she rest in peace and may the Lord receive her in His grace, sincerely.
I am trying to hold back my superstitions on this. I have to...but I am Cuban after all, it's hard...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Nov 03, 09:05:00 pm GMT-5
I know, right. Alabao, murio en el dia de los muertos...
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Nov 03, 09:12:00 pm GMT-5
Y no va a tener que ver lo que su nieto va a hacer con este pais (if...)...
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Nov 03, 09:25:00 pm GMT-5
Enorme if...no lo creo. Pero que DEP.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Nov 03, 09:55:00 pm GMT-5
Incidentally, though it may be out of place, on Saturday night I dreamt that a famous person had died. The dream had the news cable tributes and everything. Though it didn't look like her, it was Margaret Thatcher...
I actually woke up and thought about it. And I thought that if we had such an announcement it might be someone closer to the campaign -- like Ted Kennedy.
Anyway, we are but one breath away from Mrs. Dunham's fate. Every person's death diminishes me in some way.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Nov 03, 10:31:00 pm GMT-5
Where did you get the photo of Obama? I have never seen him with emotion!
By
Anonymous, at Mon Nov 03, 11:12:00 pm GMT-5
Yes, the emotion seemed faked and manipulated.
By
Anonymous, at Tue Nov 04, 06:23:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home