.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, November 02, 2008

About Those Polls

Grain of salt, of course, but I thought you might want your spirits lifted.

Incidentally, remember what I told you about California and New Jersey in my Electoral College predictions. Just keep that in mind on November 4th.

(Via Ace)

Labels: , ,


  • Check out this cool county-by-county graphic for the 2004 election found here. Notice how California is a microcosm for red-blue America.

    The Bay Area counties are hopeless, but I wonder about greater L.A. this year. There was no great effort on Obama’s part there (afraid of prop 8 backlash?) and Mayor Villaragosa was famously pro-Hillary. The L.A. Times always smells bad in election season and this year has more of the same. I'm still awaiting a pitch by Arnold directed more to California than Ohio. The only surprising (to me) negative force against McCain in Southern California has been AM talk radio, namely KFI- a pox upon them!

    My county, San Diego, usually votes Republican, and will do so this year more so than in 2004. Informal neighborhood polling tells me people sense what's at stake this year. This Halloween, a neighbor who I only know casually actually hugged me when he saw my McCain Palin cap. Imagine that, two grown men hugging over politics-sounds downright San Francisco.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Sun Nov 02, 12:30:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.