The Grinch Who Stole Halloween
This McCain supporter who denied candy to pro-Obama kids is a grade-A, po-faced idiot.
She is possibly a PUMA, because according to Newsmeat, she donated $250 to the Clinton Township Democratic Federal Club Election Acct (whew, what a mouthful). Nothing to McCain-Palin, or anyone else.
I like the PUMAs for what they are doing, but the first time I read a thread of theirs on one the Hillary forums, a poster suggested that she was seriously considering not giving to anyone who showed up wearing an Obama mask. A few said they felt the same way.
Come on now, people. These are kids, but it's apparently you who need to grow up.
She is possibly a PUMA, because according to Newsmeat, she donated $250 to the Clinton Township Democratic Federal Club Election Acct (whew, what a mouthful). Nothing to McCain-Palin, or anyone else.
I like the PUMAs for what they are doing, but the first time I read a thread of theirs on one the Hillary forums, a poster suggested that she was seriously considering not giving to anyone who showed up wearing an Obama mask. A few said they felt the same way.
Come on now, people. These are kids, but it's apparently you who need to grow up.
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Holiday, Ideological Impasse, US Presidential Election








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home