My God, Is That Herbal Essences?
The 80s had Nancy and Ron, but as we enter the second decade of the 2000s, we are being fêted with Nancy and Rahm. To honour this magnificent coupling, I propose a...
PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST! Go crazy.

PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST! Go crazy.

Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Gomint








11 Comments:
"GMILF before VPILF" he whispers. Madam Speaker smiles.
By
chickelit, at Mon Nov 10, 12:37:00 am GMT-5
Move over Brangelina, it's America's hot new power couple, Rahmancy.
Rahmancing The Dome
(I just stole this pic and did a post on it myself Victoria...too funny)
By
Zachary Sire, at Mon Nov 10, 12:55:00 am GMT-5
My link is f**ked up. Lest anyone misconstrue my intent, I meant. And only Madam Speaker smiles.
By
chickelit, at Mon Nov 10, 01:22:00 am GMT-5
See, Rahm! I told you my poots smell like roses!
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Mon Nov 10, 06:52:00 am GMT-5
Oh Rahm, if you could have only gotten to 60! I'd feel complete!
By
Ron, at Mon Nov 10, 07:29:00 am GMT-5
Wow, why bother to write all these articles about achiveing orgasm?
By
Anonymous, at Mon Nov 10, 08:36:00 am GMT-5
"Your place or mine? We need to discuss the Big O"
"And...I want what she's having!!"
Peggy :)
By
Peggy Gero DaValt, at Mon Nov 10, 10:22:00 am GMT-5
ruth anne, LMAO!
By
knox, at Mon Nov 10, 12:10:00 pm GMT-5
@Ruth Anne: Twisted as I am, I had to consult my urban dictionary re "poot", but then--brilliant!
By
chickelit, at Mon Nov 10, 12:49:00 pm GMT-5
"Nancy do you know what your poots smell like?"
"No, Rahm, what?"
"They smell like...victory. I love the smell of a mandate in the morning."
"But someday...this will all end."
By
Ron, at Mon Nov 10, 03:12:00 pm GMT-5
"Who knew two inches could feel so good?"
By
Darrell, at Mon Nov 10, 03:42:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home