Selling Like Hotcakes
And about as thin as hotcakes too...
Meet the lowest car in existence, the recently released "Flat-Mobile", standing at just 19 inches tall! That's Spanish model, Marina, looking as if she just hitched a ride in Tomorrowland's Speedway at Disney World.

It's cute though, but so is a kitten and I'd no more drive a kitten on I-95, as I would this car.
Meet the lowest car in existence, the recently released "Flat-Mobile", standing at just 19 inches tall! That's Spanish model, Marina, looking as if she just hitched a ride in Tomorrowland's Speedway at Disney World.

It's cute though, but so is a kitten and I'd no more drive a kitten on I-95, as I would this car.
Labels: Auto, Batsheet Craziness, Craps-n-Giggles








1 Comments:
Terrifying. Can you imagine how many decapitations would result where there's usually just a dinged bumper?
By
Bekah, at Wed Nov 19, 07:09:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home