.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Politicos
posted by vbspurs at 11/19/2008 01:34:00 am
how do I wipe this smile off my face?
By Ms Calabaza, at Wed Nov 19, 10:05:00 am GMT-5
Meet "Smilin' Nancy", the new spokesperson for Enzyte XX--All-Natural Female Sex Enhancement. Coming soon.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzytehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vOPPXkqm4&feature=related
By Darrell, at Wed Nov 19, 03:03:00 pm GMT-5
It's the smile used to cover up agony. I mean, who is that exciting, fun guy standing next to her speaking into the microphone.You'd just stand there and smile too if you had to bear up under..... Zzzzzzz.I wonder if I can trademark your word verification."prodips" Don't know if it's a product name yet, but it should be.
By Eli Blake, at Thu Nov 20, 03:19:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
how do I wipe this smile off my face?
By
Ms Calabaza, at Wed Nov 19, 10:05:00 am GMT-5
Meet "Smilin' Nancy", the new spokesperson for Enzyte XX--All-Natural Female Sex Enhancement. Coming soon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyte
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vOPPXkqm4&feature=related
By
Darrell, at Wed Nov 19, 03:03:00 pm GMT-5
It's the smile used to cover up agony. I mean, who is that exciting, fun guy standing next to her speaking into the microphone.
You'd just stand there and smile too if you had to bear up under..... Zzzzzzz.
I wonder if I can trademark your word verification.
"prodips" Don't know if it's a product name yet, but it should be.
By
Eli Blake, at Thu Nov 20, 03:19:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home