.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Mighty Morphing Prezzes

Commenter Cardeblu linked to this neato morphing sequence on Youtube, showing all the (now) 44 Presidents of the United States.

Watch them turn into their successors!

(Poor dears. They must be spinning in their graves)

Most random morph thought: Doesn't Millard Fillmore look like Dick Morris, though?

Most Extreme Presidential Morph:
Elephantine William Howard Taft into pencil-thin geek Woodrow Wilson

Eerily Alike Morph:
Ronald Reagan to GHW Bush and GW Bush to Barack Obama (!)

Weirdest Non-Morph:
Andrew Jackson's Hairstyle (looks like he just got out of bed)

Labels: ,


  • Thanks for sharing, Victoria. But....the last thing about "Change Can Happen" just kinda gripes me.....this was such a lovely montage of morphed US Presidents....and then to put an "ad or a spin" on it just miffs me.

    I did enjoy this along with the music they provided. As a history (focus - US) major, I loved it.

    It's a heat wave in Wisconsin today....PLUS 12 degrees rather than MINUS 12 degrees. I could actually spend time outside shoveling, putting power steering fluid into my car, and fixing the tail light...and walking the dogs. Please tell me that it's only about 30 degrees in FL.

    Have a great day!!

    Peggy :)

    By Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt, at Sat Jan 17, 10:07:00 am GMT-5  

  • Thanks for the front page mention, Victoria! Like I said on your Obama photo post, I wish they still did the painted portraits. They tend to look more stately, imo.

    The funniest morph to me was from Ford's portrait to Carter's insipidly smiling photo, and the most alike was from Clinton to Bush. Both Grant and Garfield (profile) were handsome men. Bring back bearded presidents, I say.

    Peggy, I agree; the ending did seem like an unnecessary dig. However, I can also look at it like, yes, change does happen--every 4-8(+) years, which is a good thing.

    By Blogger cardeblu, at Sat Jan 17, 04:34:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.