Welcome To The Rahm-Bo Era
Thumbing their noses at the American public since January 20, 2009.


Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Ideological Impasse, Staffers
.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Ideological Impasse, Staffers
posted by vbspurs at
2/13/2009 12:31:00 pm
![]()
![]()






3 Comments:
Rahmanuel looks like he dyes his hair grey-check out those mousy-brown roots afore. Is he trying to look more distinguished?
By
chickelit, at Fri Feb 13, 01:02:00 pm GMT-5
Is he trying to look more distinguished?
Chicken, that's a good observation. I think I would say maybe he's trying to look older than his age -- because God knows, he continues to be an incorrigible boy-man.
Or maybe he's trying to make the gaffer look older in comparison...
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Feb 13, 02:22:00 pm GMT-5
because God knows, he continues to be an incorrigible boy-man.
For some reason, his actions and attitude remind me of Sejanus as portrayed by Patrick Stewart in I, Claudius: the eager right hand man, thirsty for power. It didn't end well for him.
By
chickelit, at Fri Feb 13, 03:31:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home