Thank you so much, Renato. You have a caring heart to leave a few words of comfort to me at this time. It's a little thing to many, but to the person going thru' it, it's not so insignificant.
As for "Anonymous", what can I say. Some people lack class, heart and decency. Occasionally, such as this coward who doesn't even reveal his/her name, they lack all three at once.
I'll be back on Sunday, with a great blogpiece for you all.
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at Fri Mar 18, 12:27:00 am GMT-5
Thank you so much, Renato. You have a caring heart to leave a few words of comfort to me at this time. It's a little thing to many, but to the person going thru' it, it's not so insignificant.
As for "Anonymous", what can I say. Some people lack class, heart and decency. Occasionally, such as this coward who doesn't even reveal his/her name, they lack all three at once.
I'll be back on Sunday, with a great blogpiece for you all.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sat Mar 19, 02:53:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home