Announcing
I am going to take a mini-sabbatical from my medical career effective immediately.
They say when one door closes, two open, but in my case, it's merely ajar. I'll be back tomorrow as per usual.
They say when one door closes, two open, but in my case, it's merely ajar. I'll be back tomorrow as per usual.








8 Comments:
You're not by any chance considering a change of profession to chartered acountancy are you?
By
Patricio López Guzmán, at Thu Apr 14, 09:59:00 pm GMT-4
Ahh, yes. The desperate cries of a man facing the April 15 deadline.
*tick tock tick tock*
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Thu Apr 14, 10:59:00 pm GMT-4
Ha, meanie V.
So what are you going to do?
By
Anonymous, at Thu Apr 14, 11:37:00 pm GMT-4
Heh, naaa, it's more a Monty Python thing.
In Monty Python skits and movies there's a running gag that chartered acountancy is just about the dullest possible work there is.
By
Patricio López Guzmán, at Fri Apr 15, 12:27:00 am GMT-4
Well, Caroline/Morphess, I just had a month and a bit to go into this rotation, but I was tired, nervous, and needed a break.
Now, I'll just have an early summer, is all. I'm situated perfectly in the sun here, so I will probably simply veg, read, blog, visit friends, and read some more until August.
Then we'll see. :)
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Fri Apr 15, 05:10:00 pm GMT-4
Bah, Patricio.
Monty Python stole all the best skits from The Goons, anyways. ;)
BTW, my other chum whose name you share wants to take me out tonight. No doubt so he can put me through the wringer about my sudden departure from med school.
Patricios suck!
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Fri Apr 15, 05:12:00 pm GMT-4
What -- you mean I don't get to brainstorm new URLs for your blog? Ah, the humanity.
By
JSU, at Fri Apr 15, 07:00:00 pm GMT-4
Oh you're SOOOO witty, JSU.
Let me state here and now that my future MDness is like a Victorian rose inside a glass.
Forever hopeful. :D
Cheers,
V.
By
vbspurs, at Mon Apr 18, 02:16:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home