.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Blogger.com Hiccups

I'm writing this on the Thursday to Friday, so as to inform you that Blogger.com is having problems again with their servers. I have found two sites of interest, however.

One is the Status site for updates should they be available. The other is a weblog on Google about Blogs in general, and a story on Blogger in particular.

The trick, which definitely worked for me, is to erase all your cookies and relaunch your browser. Until I did so, I spent almost half-an-hour refreshing, trying to get out the Pope Funeral post. *sigh*

And it seems, as mentioned in the second link, that the reason Blogger.com is having problems is not a server issue but one of simple electricity. They literally have no juice.

Please tell me they are headquartered in Iraq. Otherwise, that's ridiculous.


Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.