A Fool And Her Money
Since Pastor_Jeff requested an update on the now infamous Dog Watergate, I decided to finally unseal the bowl of pooch H20.
And let me say here and now that wild horses wouldn't make me taste that, not even for my dear, but overly inquiring readers.
Not for a million dollars, circa 1903.
Not for all the Prada hobobags you could bribe me with.
No sir! Or indeed, madam!
I have done much for Sundries. MUCH. I will retain my pride.
P.S.: God, it was awful. It tasted like chlorinated swimming pool water. Yech! So Schmoopsie asked for, and got, a wedge of lemon.

Mmmmm.
And let me say here and now that wild horses wouldn't make me taste that, not even for my dear, but overly inquiring readers.
Not for a million dollars, circa 1903.
Not for all the Prada hobobags you could bribe me with.
No sir! Or indeed, madam!
I have done much for Sundries. MUCH. I will retain my pride.
P.S.: God, it was awful. It tasted like chlorinated swimming pool water. Yech! So Schmoopsie asked for, and got, a wedge of lemon.

Mmmmm.








10 Comments:
I cant believe you actually tried it.
By
Val Prieto, at Thu Jan 26, 10:46:00 am GMT-5
LOL!
Enquiring minds want to know - who drank first?
By
P_J, at Thu Jan 26, 01:46:00 pm GMT-5
Try to control yourself near fire hydrants. You are quite something special.
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Thu Jan 26, 05:20:00 pm GMT-5
Maybe with a little scotch?
Yeesh!
By
benning, at Thu Jan 26, 08:28:00 pm GMT-5
That bowl looks pretty nice, I'm not sure if I should drink it or put my fingers in it!
Pet Fingerbowls? Please, don't give them ideas...I am broke as it is.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Jan 27, 03:32:00 am GMT-5
I cant believe you actually tried it.
Let me say here and now, that I didn't lap the water up like a doggie.
No.
I dipped a spoon, and took the merest of taste-tests.
My doggie-style is reserved for activities of a very different sort.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Jan 27, 03:33:00 am GMT-5
LOL!
Enquiring minds want to know - who drank first?
Don't you start! You're the one who got me into this mess, P_J.
And let me just say, the Kibbles and Bits are on your own.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Jan 27, 03:34:00 am GMT-5
Try to control yourself near fire hydrants. You are quite something special.
As in Special Ed, we know.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Jan 27, 03:34:00 am GMT-5
Maybe with a little scotch?
Yeesh!
Come on. You know you want a sip.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Jan 27, 03:35:00 am GMT-5
My doggie-style is reserved for activities of a very different sort.
err...umm...swimming??
I thought the "dip my fingers" comment was a reference to holy water fonts! See? The Catholic in me is strong, but the landed aristocrat in you is stronger!
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Sat Jan 28, 04:29:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home