.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Fool And Her Money

Since Pastor_Jeff requested an update on the now infamous Dog Watergate, I decided to finally unseal the bowl of pooch H20.

And let me say here and now that wild horses wouldn't make me taste that, not even for my dear, but overly inquiring readers.

Not for a million dollars, circa 1903.

Not for all the Prada hobobags you could bribe me with.

No sir! Or indeed, madam!

I have done much for Sundries. MUCH. I will retain my pride.

P.S.: God, it was awful. It tasted like chlorinated swimming pool water. Yech! So Schmoopsie asked for, and got, a wedge of lemon.



Mmmmm.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.