.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Toast

Karl Lagerfeld once said, about toast:

"The height of luxury for me, is to have an extra slice of toast. It's the most delicious thing in the world."

This from the man that can afford to pamper his every sensation through a miasmic choice of luxury.

You know what? I rather tend to agree with him.

And so does Schmoopsie. Here he is, thinking I can't see him attacking my new toast rack. Hah!



Toast is my favourite "snack": buttered, creme cheesed, jammed, or just plain.

Mmm. Toast. Won't you have some?

4 Comments:

  • I'm currently having toast...very nice!

    A childhood favorite is toast with cinnamon and sugar, and butter, of course!

    By Blogger Ron, at Sun Mar 12, 10:47:00 am GMT-5  

  • I'm currently having toast...very nice!

    It's 11:14 and I'm off to make toast.

    Butter up, buttercup!

    A childhood favorite is toast with cinnamon and sugar, and butter, of course!

    Ooh, see, I wouldn't like that since I am more a "salty" person, than a "sweet" one.

    But hey, who am I to rain on your childhood parade of memories? ;)

    Mangia bene!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 12, 11:12:00 am GMT-5  

  • I'm curious of one thing, is that your place setting or Schoompsie's?

    By Blogger Paul, at Tue Mar 14, 01:23:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'm curious of one thing, is that your place setting or Schoompsie's?

    LOL!

    Although what can I expect people to think, if I buy Schmoopsie cashmere sweaters, and fitted diamonique collars.

    Not to mention designer water!!

    A place setting for a dog is the next logical step, but it's one I haven't as yet taken. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Tue Mar 14, 05:33:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.