Easter Challenge

Despite all the minor vexations of all life, which we all of us experience, some days just bring a kind of radiant joy.
I'm not sure how you experienced it where you are, but Easter Day dawned sunny and gorgeous down here in South Florida.
I even took a trip down to a mall early Sunday, on our elevated subway, the Metrorail, a station of which you can see here.
Why? For no reason.
I love doing things for no reason.
The randomness of life is important -- it's more than just being spontaneous.
It's about being alive to possibilities.
And some days, those possibilities need to be made, rather than waiting for life to happen to us.
I challenge each of you, in the forthcoming week, to do something you weren't expecting to do.
For no reason.
Be it a bubble bath, be it a night of bingo, be it playing Twister naked.
Though you might want to think up a reason for that last one, in case anyone comes in.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home