.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Miami Nice

Almost par for the course, whenever Miami is named, to add "nice" immediately afterwards.

But look at this scene.



Wouldn't you think it were nice too, if this is the last thing your eyes see, before you sleep?

I mean, if you had night vision goggles.

I shall be back forthwith, Monday and all this week, with some interesting blogposts, including:

- An update on the University of Miami pro-janitor student strike

- Another travellogue!

- A countdown of some of my favourite women from history (wait, it's not as boring as it sounds...trust me on this)

- Another travellogue! Hint: "Leo and Kate". Okay, another hint: I almost got kicked out taking pics...again!


As the kids say these days, "lates".

6 Comments:

  • You're beautiful, I mean, it's beautiful. Romantic, peaceful, quiet. My island can be no closer to civilisation than that, preferably a little further.

    By Blogger Paul, at Mon Apr 24, 05:53:00 pm GMT-4  

  • You're beautiful, I mean, it's beautiful. Romantic, peaceful, quiet.

    Aww. Yes, I am erm it is! :)

    My island can be no closer to civilisation than that, preferably a little further

    See, I need to have utter calm on one side, and the hub-bub of big city life on the other side, to be truly happy.

    Maybe we can compromise and buy a villa in the Lago Maggiore?

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Apr 24, 09:58:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Victoria: Are you rearranging deck chairs on The Titanic again?

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Mon Apr 24, 10:16:00 pm GMT-4  

  • See, I need to have utter calm on one side, and the hub-bub of big city life on the other side, to be truly happy.

    Maybe we can compromise and buy a villa in the Lago Maggiore?


    I want you happy. Wherever you wish to be, as long as I'm there.

    By Blogger Paul, at Mon Apr 24, 10:53:00 pm GMT-4  

  • It looks like the view from the periscope of my...midget sub! (I'm down here picking up James Bond...again!) ;-)

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue Apr 25, 09:58:00 am GMT-4  

  • Nice pics - as usual, Ma'am!

    I await the pro-Janitor/dumb-Student post. LOL

    As a life-long janitor type, I want to see what you have to say about it. Me, I think they should shut up. ;)

    By Anonymous benning76, at Tue Apr 25, 06:15:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.