.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, April 17, 2006

She's Baaack!

What a nightmare.

It's not the first time my ISP go on "break" due to a long holiday. They pulled this stunt on us, two Christmasses back -- only then, it was Television AND internet, together.

Although I have basic cable, there are some "blacked out" channels, and of course, no internet for the weekend. In fact, when I left my home about half an hour ago, still no internet, so I will compose a Tuesday post, just in case.

I hope you all, plus your families have had a wonderful Easter.

I know I did, however stressful these kinds of events can be.

Why do families always get into a snit, during proctracted celebrations, eh, eh?

P.S.: I'm at the University lab, and will be composing posts and updating the comments, so please scroll below! Thanks for your patience.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Apr 17, 07:14:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Victoria! How nice to have you back! When you disappear, we fear the worst! I don't know why, we just do!

    It was you I posted about last myself!

    Good to hear from your bloggyness again! Any ham left in the fridge?

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Apr 17, 07:16:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Victoria!

    Ron! My buddy.

    How nice to have you back!

    Thank you so very much, Ron.

    Same here, on my side, albeit you were not the one who went "missing". ;)

    When you disappear, we fear the worst! I don't know why, we just do!

    Hmm. Well, I have more-or-less abandoned a football forum I used to frequent -- even though that's just momentary.

    I'll never, God willing, abandon my blog. :)

    It was you I posted about last myself!

    Yes?? Link! Don't be shy to post linkbacks here.

    I love 'em. :)

    Good to hear from your bloggyness again!

    Thank you, kind sir. *curtseys*

    Okay, that was a silly visual, but silly is our middle name, after all.

    Any ham left in the fridge?

    Erm, we had meatloaf for Easter!

    Made it with my own fair hands, even though dad just stuck to the salad. What a freak.

    I hope you and yours are well, Ron, and that you somehow, enjoyed the day of Our Lord's Resurrection. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Apr 17, 07:22:00 pm GMT-4  

  • A bit o' Link Back Action for you!

    http://fluffystuffin.blogspot.com/2006/04/can-this-be.html

    Erm, we had meatloaf for Easter!

    Made it with my own fair hands, even though dad just stuck to the salad. What a freak.


    I love meatloaf! I'm constantly experimenting with different kinds... and mashed potatoes from 'scratch!'

    I hope you and yours are well, Ron, and that you somehow, enjoyed the day of Our Lord's Resurrection. :)

    My friends and I celebrated A New Beginning for Spring by having "Eat the Axis Day!" German for Lunch, (rouladen!) Japanese for Dinner from an excellent sushi place here, and Gelato for desert!

    Factoids for you:
    December 6, 1941: FDR signs off on the huge budget for The Manhattan Project.
    December 7, 1941: Pearl Harbor, of course.
    December 8, 1941: Warner Brothers buys the script for Everyone comes to Ricks, which, of course becomes Casablanca!

    There's a weekend....

    By Blogger Ron, at Mon Apr 17, 11:27:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.