.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Houston, We Don't Have A Problem (Um...)

After monitoring the connexion today, it seems that finally, I am back online at home.

I asked for and got, a substantial credit on our internet bill (last month, $160, down from the $250 I mentioned once, but that will increase due to my adding on the baseball, Extra Innings package for $179, next month).

I urge all of you who are shy, or feel embarrassed about asking for credits/refunds for anything, to do so.

There isn't a pizza that hasn't arrived stone cold, which I haven't asked for a credit.

I've rarely been denied, and the few times I have been, I never gave them my custom again.

Plus, I spread the word about them, to boot.

Heck if I'll pay for bad service, and neither should you.

UPDATE (1:36 AM EST): Too good to be true...no cable TV at the moment, and though I don't exactly know how they can separate the two services, it seems I do have internet at the moment of writing.

At least tonight, my mother got through to their answering service, and it seems they are blaming the long-lasting outtages, now over a week long, on "effects of Hurricane Wilma on the lines".

Whatevah.

3 Comments:

  • If they keep taking you from me, THEY are gonna have another huge problem!
    :)

    By Blogger Paul, at Wed Apr 19, 11:17:00 am GMT-4  

  • If they keep taking you from me, THEY are gonna have another huge problem!
    :)


    What are you going to do, sporto -- slug'em??? ;)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Apr 20, 09:27:00 am GMT-4  

  • So it's actually George Bush who has affected your ISP?

    Damn him! Damn him to Hell!

    *kaff kaff!*

    Heheheee!

    As I used to ask my ex, whenever someone gave her a hard time: "You want me to go thump 'em?"

    ;)

    By Blogger benning, at Thu Apr 20, 09:24:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.