.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fuming

Good Lord! How can these workmen stand the fumes? Bless their hardworking, little Cuban-American lungs.

(They don't speak a lick of English, plus they smoke, so perfect, they ain't)

I am just off to my friend's flat, to sleep there overnight, whilst my parents take comfort in the arms of the Intercontinental.

Just so that you know, the Blogger conspiracy against reading my Immigration Experience has been boringly solved, so I shan't be suing.

But you can sure bet, Blogger must have one or two illegals working for them, who were miffed at my story.

"Oh sure, what does the trust fund baby know about coyotes and pandillas mortiferas?"

A lot my friends. A lot. Cough.

See you Wednesday!

3 Comments:

  • 'Just so that you know, the Blogger conspiracy against reading my Immigration Experience has been boringly solved, so I shan't be suing'.


    Vic, isn't about time you had your own webhost and set up your own blog using WordPress or whatever? Then you wouldn't have these blogger related issues.

    By Blogger Kullrad, at Tue May 02, 02:15:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Victoria, I surrendered to the Blogger demons trying to post my gnashings over on the immigration experience...suffice to say, it was supurb, like Ty-phoo tea...

    By Blogger Ron, at Tue May 02, 02:29:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Wednesday vino y se fue; y Victoria???

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Thu May 04, 12:14:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.