.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 03, 2008

The Chorus Was Not Enough -- He's Got A Regiment

Barack Obama is my Alpha and Omega? You cannot be serious.

Labels: , ,


  • I can't look.

    Oh wait... I really can't look. You've got the thingy going on where the videos load and then don't run. I actually had to close this window in order to get you tube to work at all... in a different window.

    (Though I really don't even want to look at this one. How do you do it?)

    By Blogger Synova, at Fri Oct 03, 07:51:00 pm GMT-4  

  • We need more Chem Es who will stay in their field. We've been short of Chem Es for a long time. And, it doesn't help that there are apostate Chem Es, like me.

    So, I'm pleased that BHO is inspiring folks to go into this field.

    My grandfather inspired me to do exactly the same thing. Before listening to him I was an extreme partying slacker in high school.

    But, I eventually got to the point where I went an entire year in college earning a 4.00 in every class (w/ a full load and a nearly full time job), except one--I was so far ahead in one class that (grading on a curve) I was able to earn a 3.7 without taking the final, so I skipped the final.

    I refuse to judge folks when they are inspired to do good things with their lives. Anyone inspired to do good with their life deserves our support, not our ridicule. This is true even when we don't identify with the way they express themselves.

    (But, even a BHO supporter like myself can acknowledge that the less goal orientated songs are very mock worthy.)

    By Blogger 1jpb, at Fri Oct 03, 08:57:00 pm GMT-4  

  • What's up with "fisting" salute?

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Fri Oct 03, 10:07:00 pm GMT-4  

  • I showed it to someone with whom I'm familiar and he's of the opinion that the "alpha/omega" is from the Q-Dogs or another exclusively Black fraternity. The hand-in-fist is a standard martial arts salute.

    Some of the stuff is laudable. But I showed this to an undecided friend and work [who was once a clerk for a US Senator who's a center-left Democrat] and she recoiled in horror.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Oct 03, 10:53:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.