.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Question For Bekah

Bekah, I am enthralled with your meeting Governor Palin at the rally! Do you intend to write up a post on your blog? If not, would you allow me to?

I think your experience is unique, and I have scoured the photograph sites without luck to see if they had written it up. No luck, alas.

I really think it deserves to be better known than a commentary buried deep in one of my posts, but the decision (due to privacy etc.) is entirely yours. Just say the word!

Labels: ,


  • Absolutely, Vic! You're such a powerful writer, you can't know how pleased I would be to have you tackle this.

    I don't have a blog, anyway. ;-)

    By Blogger Bekah, at Thu Oct 16, 11:01:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.