.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Labels: Pitbull With Lipstick, Sentiment
posted by vbspurs at 10/13/2008 03:58:00 am
I'm hoping, I really am.
By Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Oct 13, 10:07:00 am GMT-4
Markets are up, signaling a McCain-Palin surge this week.Thanks for the daily dose of cheer!
By chickelit, at Mon Oct 13, 11:35:00 am GMT-4
You know what, I'm smiling, and that's that. :D
By Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Oct 13, 11:54:00 am GMT-4
I'm hoping. I'm also wondering if you, blog proprietoress, can vote here in the US?
By Anonymous, at Mon Oct 13, 03:18:00 pm GMT-4
Oxbay: She's a citizen and never misses the chance to vote.
By Ruth Anne Adams, at Wed Oct 15, 12:59:00 am GMT-4
Hey Oxbay. :)Exactly as Ruth Anne said. I was naturalised an US citizen shortly before the US Presidential election in 2004.I am so far, 1 out of 1 in choosing the winner. My mother hasn't gotten one wrong since 1988.Guess who she is voting for in 2008? Sorry Senator Obama.Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Thu Oct 16, 04:48:00 am GMT-4
Hey Y'All,RAA, thanks for the info.Victoria, thanks for answering and for your unrelenting cheerfulness.I'm sorry to hear about your mother choosing Obama. She's right more often than the oracle at Delphi.
By Anonymous, at Thu Oct 16, 09:51:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
I'm hoping, I really am.
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Oct 13, 10:07:00 am GMT-4
Markets are up, signaling a McCain-Palin surge this week.
Thanks for the daily dose of cheer!
By
chickelit, at Mon Oct 13, 11:35:00 am GMT-4
You know what, I'm smiling, and that's that. :D
By
Ernesto Ariel Suárez, at Mon Oct 13, 11:54:00 am GMT-4
I'm hoping.
I'm also wondering if you, blog proprietoress, can vote here in the US?
By
Anonymous, at Mon Oct 13, 03:18:00 pm GMT-4
Oxbay: She's a citizen and never misses the chance to vote.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Wed Oct 15, 12:59:00 am GMT-4
Hey Oxbay. :)
Exactly as Ruth Anne said. I was naturalised an US citizen shortly before the US Presidential election in 2004.
I am so far, 1 out of 1 in choosing the winner. My mother hasn't gotten one wrong since 1988.
Guess who she is voting for in 2008? Sorry Senator Obama.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Oct 16, 04:48:00 am GMT-4
Hey Y'All,
RAA, thanks for the info.
Victoria, thanks for answering and for your unrelenting cheerfulness.
I'm sorry to hear about your mother choosing Obama. She's right more often than the oracle at Delphi.
By
Anonymous, at Thu Oct 16, 09:51:00 am GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home