.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Palin BooBoo

Remember I had mentioned the now ever-present bandage on Governor Palin's palm? I first noticed it on her palm the day after the debate.

To my shock, I was scrolling through my fund of saved Palin shots to post on Sundries, and I realised:

Hey, she was wounded before the debate! Geez, that's a nasty cut. Wonder what happened?

Labels: ,


  • You have to check for nose rings before you deliver that upward thrust with a palm strike. It's a lesson we all have to learn the hard way.

    By Blogger Darrell, at Tue Oct 14, 12:40:00 am GMT-4  

  • Bagel cut? One of the most common Sunday morning lacerations in emergency departments. (And potentially good sized.)

    By Blogger JAL, at Tue Oct 14, 10:48:00 am GMT-4  

  • Isn't she a righty, though? I wouldn't think she'd hold a bagel in her right hand and cut it with her left. Though I guess that would make a bagel cut more likely!

    ::channeling the DKos idiots:: I think it was probably a broken crack pipe.

    By Blogger Bekah, at Tue Oct 14, 04:03:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.