Whoa. Hotness!
These are certainly not "Mom Jeans" Palin is wearing.

I wonder if the press corps creamed themselves when they saw this. 'Cause you know, remember?
"Move. Move. He's killing us. Agent. Agent. Sit downnnnnnn!"
Exit Question: Why is it that no one calls out these vapid women journalists as having a collective girlcrush on Obama, but God forbid a man thinks Palin is beautiful, it's just their dingaling talking?
ADDED: What the hay. More snaps of Governor Palin (and Trig) arriving at the NBC studios for the read-throughs.



Would you believe I have a pair of old Diesel *correction* jeans in exactly that colour and long cut? I rarely wear jeans, but they are a dead sexy pair.

I wonder if the press corps creamed themselves when they saw this. 'Cause you know, remember?
"Move. Move. He's killing us. Agent. Agent. Sit downnnnnnn!"
Exit Question: Why is it that no one calls out these vapid women journalists as having a collective girlcrush on Obama, but God forbid a man thinks Palin is beautiful, it's just their dingaling talking?
ADDED: What the hay. More snaps of Governor Palin (and Trig) arriving at the NBC studios for the read-throughs.



Would you believe I have a pair of old Diesel *correction* jeans in exactly that colour and long cut? I rarely wear jeans, but they are a dead sexy pair.
Labels: Craps-n-Giggles, Fashion, Pitbull With Lipstick








2 Comments:
To heck with men, I have a massive girlcrush on Gov. Palin. Whoa, indeed!
My ovaries are shrieking after those photos of Trig with his sock half-off. Feetses!
(My family and I have been singing snatches of the moose rap, but with the wording changed to, "'Cause I'm an animal, and I'm cuter than you!")
By
Bekah, at Mon Oct 20, 11:37:00 am GMT-4
As Alex Baldwin said, 'you're hotter in real life.'
She really is a fine looking woman who could probably make wearing a potato sack look great.
By
Anonymous, at Mon Oct 20, 10:02:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home