.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, October 20, 2008

Whoa. Hotness!

These are certainly not "Mom Jeans" Palin is wearing.

I wonder if the press corps creamed themselves when they saw this. 'Cause you know, remember?

"Move. Move. He's killing us. Agent. Agent. Sit downnnnnnn!"

Exit Question: Why is it that no one calls out these vapid women journalists as having a collective girlcrush on Obama, but God forbid a man thinks Palin is beautiful, it's just their dingaling talking?

ADDED: What the hay. More snaps of Governor Palin (and Trig) arriving at the NBC studios for the read-throughs.

Would you believe I have a pair of old Diesel *correction* jeans in exactly that colour and long cut? I rarely wear jeans, but they are a dead sexy pair.

Labels: , ,


  • To heck with men, I have a massive girlcrush on Gov. Palin. Whoa, indeed!

    My ovaries are shrieking after those photos of Trig with his sock half-off. Feetses!

    (My family and I have been singing snatches of the moose rap, but with the wording changed to, "'Cause I'm an animal, and I'm cuter than you!")

    By Blogger Bekah, at Mon Oct 20, 11:37:00 am GMT-4  

  • As Alex Baldwin said, 'you're hotter in real life.'

    She really is a fine looking woman who could probably make wearing a potato sack look great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Oct 20, 10:02:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.