Froglish
This is incredible. I only read broadsheet newspapers, and usually don't have internet time for the New York Post -- but in back-to-back posts, I will be posting about them!
I promise you this is funnier (if not, more substantive) than what Michelle Obama snarfs down in her hotel room. It's a story of Guy Ritchie's father calling soon-to-be-ex daughter-in-law, Madonna, "beastly".
The not terribly surprising opinion about Madonna was shown next to this photo, of the woman Guy Ritchie once said looked like a "granny" compared to her backup dancers.

Ouchies...this divorce isn't going to turn out too well, is it? I mean, more than usually for divorces.
That's when I scrolled down for the readers' comments. I literally ell-oh-elled for a minute straight reading this one:
I once got a biology kit for Christmas with that frog! Oh God, I needed that laugh.
I promise you this is funnier (if not, more substantive) than what Michelle Obama snarfs down in her hotel room. It's a story of Guy Ritchie's father calling soon-to-be-ex daughter-in-law, Madonna, "beastly".
The not terribly surprising opinion about Madonna was shown next to this photo, of the woman Guy Ritchie once said looked like a "granny" compared to her backup dancers.

Ouchies...this divorce isn't going to turn out too well, is it? I mean, more than usually for divorces.
That's when I scrolled down for the readers' comments. I literally ell-oh-elled for a minute straight reading this one:
kjjs wrote:
I swear the picture of Madonna above reminds me of high school biology class and the frog you pinned in the tray before disection.
I once got a biology kit for Christmas with that frog! Oh God, I needed that laugh.
Labels: Celebrity Culture, Craps-n-Giggles








3 Comments:
I snorted so hard I'm surprised I didn't give myself a nosebleed. That hurt!
But thanks! LOL!
By
Bekah, at Sat Oct 18, 01:52:00 pm GMT-4
"Frosch" meat hits the singles market
By
chickelit, at Sat Oct 18, 04:37:00 pm GMT-4
The nude coffee table book of those frogs, whew! Sexy, sexy! If you're another frog that is...
They've never surpassed their early role in Desparately Seeking Flies.
By
Ron, at Sat Oct 18, 05:46:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home