.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 17, 2008

I Am Joe The Plumber

I wasn't kidnapped by the Secret Service or anything. In fact, I just recounted tales of the rally to several friends and neighbours. It's been a totally exhausting day, and I'm just running behind on posting.

I'll be back on Saturday with full coverage, you betcha.

I also want to congratulate Bekah again for her coup in having her Palin autograph covered by media. Woo! You totally deserve it, Beks!

(Seeing as how they have nothing better to do these days but to savage normal Americans like Palin and Joe the Plumber, it's a small mercy...)

Speaking of Joe, he was the HIT of the McCain rally. I was so happy to see all the "Joe" references on posters, and of course, McCain spoke of him glowingly in his speech.

No plungers were allowed inside, even though a few people brought them. Heh.

So guess what I did, when I arrived home?

I bought a "I am Joe the Plumber" t-shirt on eBay, Priority Shipping! Join me and others by stating to Obamabots and their watercarriers in the media:

I AM JOE THE PLUMBER



Related

I Am Iowahawk Joe

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Joe the Plumber is awesome. He reminds me of my uncle Ben, with those sardonic looks he gives reporters.

    I joked with Mom and the girls that we should vote on a snappy media nickname for me, just in case.

    'Bek the Peg-Leg' was the unanimous winner.

    By Blogger Bekah, at Sat Oct 18, 12:52:00 am GMT-4  

  • LOL! Bekah, do you live on the corner of Awesome and Amazing?

    What a great gal. :)

    ...let's see: "Vic the Mouth"?

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Oct 18, 01:42:00 am GMT-4  

  • We sound like a pair of gangsters! LOL

    By Blogger Bekah, at Sat Oct 18, 10:01:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.