.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Monday, November 03, 2008

Bring Us Home, Beautiful

Labels: ,


  • Hey Victoria, I'm wondering if you're aware of a site that is dedicated to all rumors Palin. For example, people mock her for her saying she can see Russia from her house. I know she said one can see Russia from Alaska; it's demonstrably true. I would like to go to a site that confirms or refutes this kind of rumor. Do you know of one? Thanks.

    By Blogger Oxbay, at Mon Nov 03, 10:38:00 am GMT-5  

  • oxbay, this is the best I've seen:


    By Blogger knox, at Mon Nov 03, 01:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Oxy, what Knoxy said -- that's the only link I've seen, other than the Snopes one, and of course, Politifacts.org and Factcheck. :)

    A smattering of each might give you joy!

    BTW, I am bumping up this post later at night. I want this to the be the first post you see on Monday, but I need to post others later today. Did you guys see the video on top?

    It's chilling. He's chilled so much this year, I fear he's contributed to climate change.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Mon Nov 03, 03:54:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Knox and Victoria - thank you.

    I have the world's slowest dial-up; I can't see videos online.

    By Blogger Oxbay, at Mon Nov 03, 05:28:00 pm GMT-5  

  • This includes some rumors: Sarah Palin Sexism Watch. It has not been updated in a couple of weeks.

    By Blogger Hector Owen, at Mon Nov 03, 10:58:00 pm GMT-5  

  • SNL's Presidential Bash ended with the moose rap. The final word was Sarah's: "Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow."

    Oh, we will, Sarah. Liquor, leftover halloween candy, and your beautiful smiling face when we win this thing.

    By Blogger Bekah, at Mon Nov 03, 11:22:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Someone in Ace's combox just posted this:

    Palin's pop just spoke at a rally with Palin and owned with the money quote of the year.

    “I’m just so proud to be Sarah’s father. Years ago I taught her to field dress a moose. Tomorrow I want you to see her field dress a donkey!”

    By Blogger Bekah, at Mon Nov 03, 11:55:00 pm GMT-5  

  • "...Tomorrow I want you to see her field dress a donkey."

    Never mind the Person of the Year by Time magazine. That would be the Quote of the Year.

    Let's make it happen.

    By Blogger Oxbay, at Tue Nov 04, 08:50:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.