.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Computer Found

A smallish update:

I am composing this on a (relatively newish) desktop I had secreted away in my closet, after deciding to use my laptop all of the time. It is saving me, as not having the internet handy and having to use Kinko's, and the like is an utter pain. Fortunately, my Kindle has Basic Web so I was more or less able to follow the juicy Blagojevich scandal, but I refuse to check my email there due to security concerns.

So the good news is, so far, so good. I'll try to come back by week's end. Thanks for your patience, Sundries readers!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Hiya Victoria -

    Hallejuah!!

    We all miss ya and I've been dying to hear your take on the IL Governor.

    I loved the comment from one of the investigators that Lincoln would turn over in his grave if he only knew.

    Keep on keepin' on, my friend!!

    Save me some popcorn!!

    Peggy :)

    By Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt, at Wed Dec 10, 04:14:00 pm GMT-5  

  • tired of Kinko's? ... try the Miami Beach South Shore branch of the Miami Dade library....as close as possible to closing time. Sit at the third row of computers from the door...pick a computer that's close to the check out desk!

    By Anonymous Neville, at Wed Dec 10, 05:40:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.