.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Sticky Computer

Guys, I must apologies for having left you with a dangling promise. I figured out this lead up to Christmas will be impossible for me to continue blogging daily.

When I went to boot up my laptop this morning, though, it gave me a sinister black screen message "Unable to find operating system". I will try to see what I can do -- in the meantime, I am accessing the blog publicly and do not feel at leisure to post, if you get my meaning. Not much I can do until this solved. Just please, hang in there! I will be back.

Labels: ,


  • Wow, Vic. I hope you get it fixed. I was surprised you hadn't weighed in, I figured you'd be having a field day with the good news about a couple of Democrats going down this week.

    Yes, I say 'good news' because I've even reached the limits of how partisan I can be:

    this is what I wrote about William Jefferson losing

    and my opinion of Blagojevich is that I hope that Patrick Fitzgerald gets another pelt to put on his wall (this even ranks higher than either Gov. Ryan or Scooter Libby.) The charges are simply dumfounding, and the Illinois legislature should not even give him time to resign-- he should be impeached immediately.

    So yes, Vic. My Democratic partisanship does have a limit. And it's already been reached twice this week.

    Good luck with your computer. I look forward to reading your biting commentary when next you blog.

    By Blogger Eli Blake, at Tue Dec 09, 05:56:00 pm GMT-5  

  • You're missed! Hotair links to a good Canadian Palin interview.

    God that woman would make a great President. I'm actually getting angrier with McCain over the botched roll-out, instead of less angry.

    Fix your 'puter and get back to us!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 10, 04:17:00 am GMT-5  

  • I just watched the Canadian interview and what I loved most was Palin was all gushy about 2012, and even politics itself! Sublimely refreshing!

    By Blogger Ron, at Wed Dec 10, 08:58:00 am GMT-5  

  • Victoria -

    Please check your email. I sent you a possible solution to fixing the PC.

    Peggy :)

    By Blogger Peggy Gero DaValt, at Wed Dec 10, 10:30:00 am GMT-5  

  • Wow, sounds like a complete meltdown...hope you don't lose anything.

    I have another movie review suggestion: "Man on Wire". I watched it last night. It hits on so many levels. Here's this annoying fwench guy and accomplices thumbing their noses at the WTC security as they plan their "mission". Yet what they pulled off was just spectacular- it was theatrical art. And while there is absolutely no mention of 9/11, it permeates the film.

    By Blogger chickenlittle, at Wed Dec 10, 01:42:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.