.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Glenn Beck's Very First Guest

Heads up to all those of you interested in watching the debut episode of Glenn Beck, at his new Fox News show every 5 PM. His first guest ever will be...Governor Sarah Palin of the Great State of Alaska!

I like saying it like that, as it reminds me of the Dayton, Ohio roll out presentation by Senator John McCain of his running mate. I recall that it was the first (and very last) time I ever felt anything approaching happiness at John McCain.

In case of interest, here is Governor Palin on Beck's Headline News show.



You know, I never liked him, and I never watched his programme. He's a lightweight, despite having penned a rather sweet novella which I read called "The Christmas Sweater".

But you better believe I'll be watching his own roll out, this Monday. Nice move, Glenn.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • She answered questions from viewers and one pertained to Trig. She said he's doing well and that he's a little pudgy Michelin man baby who just got glasses and he's cuter than ever.

    Glenn Beck teared up when he talked about connecting with Sarah Palin about having a special needs child like he does.

    This show is already very different. I sorta like Beck.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Mon Jan 19, 06:07:00 pm GMT-5  

  • The hemorrhoid incident was pretty weird. Even that aside, I've always found him off-putting; he falls into the "Hannity: i.e.To Be Avoided At All Costs" category. But if Ruth Anne gives the stamp of approval, I'll have to give him a chance.

    By Blogger knox, at Tue Jan 20, 09:21:00 am GMT-5  

  • hey, I spelled hemorrhoid right!!

    By Blogger knox, at Tue Jan 20, 09:22:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.