.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Llanelli three times

I came home for lunch, and now my Mercedes loaner car won't start. What a rotten piece of luck, on my first day back to Med School too (classes began on Tuesday, but the upper classmen report Monday -- I'm in fact early...for a change).

I've been watching the Inauguration, and in fits and starts, have been waiting for my recording of that indefitagably Welsh city in South Wales, "Llanelli", to appear on this blog. Nothing yet, 2 hours later.

How frustrating.

I so wanted to give Crankshaw a frisson. And let's face it, how many of those can he get in Troon?

Off I go, in public transport. And me wearing my best red power mini-skirt suit too. I shall be home by 7, I hope...

UPDATE: Here it is finally.

2nd attempt at Llanelli


  • I thought them not having any more loaners at the lot was a bad sign.

    I love welsh llamas too.

    By Blogger Renato, at Thu Jan 20, 07:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Yes, yes, but how was my "Llanelli"? Where are nice Welsh people when you need them!?

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Thu Jan 20, 09:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I played it to my next door neighbour, who is Welsh. She said it needed more phlegm.
    It gave me the raging horn, but hey, I'm just a little Englander, so what do I know.

    By Blogger Kullrad, at Fri Jan 21, 05:47:00 pm GMT-5  

  • I'm not sure she meant my blog when she mentioned phlegm, Kully. I rather think she was asking about her manhandling of Kully Jr. tbh. "Mmmmneeds moremm phlegm".

    Anyway, I'm glad to see you came here and posted. Now if only you'd make your profile public, you'd have a new Kullrad groupie.


    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Jan 21, 07:15:00 pm GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.