.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
posted by vbspurs at 2/24/2006 09:17:00 am
We were discussing the same thing last night. It's uncanny!-random passerby from LJ
By Anonymous, at Fri Feb 24, 11:32:00 am GMT-5
We were discussing the same thing last night. It's uncanny!-random passerby from LJSorry I didn't reply earlier, Kitsune_den. Argh.Mind you, I'm trying to think of what LJ could stand for. :)Thanks for the comment!Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Sun Feb 26, 03:30:00 am GMT-5
Yes, that's a perfect comparison! If Alyson Hannigan ever becomes an action star she has her body double.You mean, how American actresses, when they become famous, tend to ask for body doubles during sex scenes, and the like? :)I wonder who the Beaver Lady will use, when "Basic Instinct 2" comes out, later this year? Even the mannerisms seem similar, what are the chances? Well, if Emily Hughes ever has a biopic done, she's a shoo-in!Cheers,Victoria
By vbspurs, at Sun Feb 26, 03:32:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment << Home
Medical residency roadbumped
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
We were discussing the same thing last night. It's uncanny!
-random passerby from LJ
By
Anonymous, at Fri Feb 24, 11:32:00 am GMT-5
We were discussing the same thing last night. It's uncanny!
-random passerby from LJ
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, Kitsune_den. Argh.
Mind you, I'm trying to think of what LJ could stand for. :)
Thanks for the comment!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Feb 26, 03:30:00 am GMT-5
Yes, that's a perfect comparison! If Alyson Hannigan ever becomes an action star she has her body double.
You mean, how American actresses, when they become famous, tend to ask for body doubles during sex scenes, and the like? :)
I wonder who the Beaver Lady will use, when "Basic Instinct 2" comes out, later this year?
Even the mannerisms seem similar, what are the chances?
Well, if Emily Hughes ever has a biopic done, she's a shoo-in!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Feb 26, 03:32:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home