Smile, You're On Candid Camera
Cute guy.
Except that I hate bikers.
At least he has a fly ride, unlike these rent-a-bikers below. Full marks for getting a moped this weekend though -- seeing as how half of the world seems to have descended for Spring Break on South Beach.
Labels: South Beach, South Florida Snapshot








4 Comments:
Did he mope around on that moped?
That word should be hyphenated, no?
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Mar 23, 11:16:00 am GMT-4
Moped.
Not hyphenated, I THINK.
If it is, I'll just change it to Vespa. :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 23, 12:56:00 pm GMT-4
You're right. It's not hyphenated. I'm saying it should be.
By
Ruth Anne Adams, at Fri Mar 23, 04:47:00 pm GMT-4
You're right. It's not hyphenated. I'm saying it should be.
Ohhh, a personal beef of yours (like with me, the pronouncing of height as if ended with an 'th' sound, cringe!), or just a random notation? :)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 23, 11:55:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home