Two Bits
I am reminded that commenter, Benning, ragged on the Metro-Dade transit colours on our busses, saying that they looked as if sprayed with Sherwin-Williams half-price paint.
Well, how about our local South Beach shuttle, buster!
Pinks, greens, baby blues, and a liberal splash of magenta, simply gobbed on.
But since the price is right, we locals certainly aren't complaining. I mean, what else can you get for a quarter these days, eh?
Labels: South Beach, South Florida Snapshot








2 Comments:
Amazing. I expect to see some chicken feathers fly out the windows. ;)
NIce pic!
By
benning, at Sun Mar 18, 07:21:00 am GMT-4
Amazing. I expect to see some chicken feathers fly out the windows. ;)
Third world, are we? First Congressman Tancredo, now you! ;)
NIce pic!
Thanks, love. I have a lot more of that where that came from.
It was a BEAUTIFUL weather weekend, and I think I filled my cup with photos for Sundries.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Sun Mar 18, 08:38:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home