.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Two Bits




I am reminded that commenter, Benning, ragged on the Metro-Dade transit colours on our busses, saying that they looked as if sprayed with Sherwin-Williams half-price paint.

Well, how about our local South Beach shuttle, buster!

Pinks, greens, baby blues, and a liberal splash of magenta, simply gobbed on.

But since the price is right, we locals certainly aren't complaining. I mean, what else can you get for a quarter these days, eh?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Amazing. I expect to see some chicken feathers fly out the windows. ;)

    NIce pic!

    By Blogger benning, at Sun Mar 18, 07:21:00 am GMT-4  

  • Amazing. I expect to see some chicken feathers fly out the windows. ;)

    Third world, are we? First Congressman Tancredo, now you! ;)

    NIce pic!

    Thanks, love. I have a lot more of that where that came from.

    It was a BEAUTIFUL weather weekend, and I think I filled my cup with photos for Sundries.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 18, 08:38:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.