Why
As I leave for a mini-holiday until I blog again Thursday, I will leave you with three questions:
Why
What
Where
Ponder these South Florida snapshot titles, and why you think I chose each title name based on the composition -- until my return to my readers' loving bosoms, in no time at all.
Without further ado...WHY??

THE ANSWER IS: Commenter Internet Ronin came closest to guessing the Why question posed by me, before leaving on holiday.
Obviously, "Why do these two young men (one not so young, by the way) feel they have to show their undies to all and sundries...as it were?".
When is this fashion going to die!?
And by the way, they were crossing the street to catch the bus, then slowed down when they realised the bus wouldn't stop for them -- apart from other things, we have designated bus stops, so I presume they were out-of-towners unaware of that you just can't flag down a bus and expect it to stop for you.
Why
What
Where
Ponder these South Florida snapshot titles, and why you think I chose each title name based on the composition -- until my return to my readers' loving bosoms, in no time at all.
Without further ado...WHY??
THE ANSWER IS: Commenter Internet Ronin came closest to guessing the Why question posed by me, before leaving on holiday.
Obviously, "Why do these two young men (one not so young, by the way) feel they have to show their undies to all and sundries...as it were?".
When is this fashion going to die!?
And by the way, they were crossing the street to catch the bus, then slowed down when they realised the bus wouldn't stop for them -- apart from other things, we have designated bus stops, so I presume they were out-of-towners unaware of that you just can't flag down a bus and expect it to stop for you.
Labels: South Florida Snapshot








8 Comments:
Because "We'll take you there!"!
"That is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."
By
El Kot, at Mon Mar 12, 01:06:00 am GMT-4
Because they're young, can get away with it, are a bit behind on the latest fashions, I think
By
Unknown, at Mon Mar 12, 01:12:00 am GMT-4
Both of you are dancing around my idea. ;)
By
vbspurs, at Mon Mar 12, 02:00:00 am GMT-4
Because their daddies haven't taught them that it isn't "fashion" to stroll about with their undies showing.
By
benning, at Mon Mar 12, 09:18:00 am GMT-4
Why? Because they couldn't get on the bus without getting completely dressed so they decided to maintain their own fashion sense and hike it instead.
By
Unknown, at Mon Mar 12, 06:24:00 pm GMT-4
I might add that whoever decided to paint the bus like that is in need of some trips to an Art Museum, or a School of Art & Design. I suppose they thought the colors just scream, "Miami!" To me they simply mumble, "Paint for half-price!"
By
benning, at Tue Mar 13, 09:10:00 am GMT-4
I hear Stern's thinking of a 'tat' code and a 'cornrow' code, too! Heheheee!
By
benning, at Wed Mar 14, 10:57:00 am GMT-4
I hear Stern's thinking of a 'tat' code and a 'cornrow' code, too! Heheheee!
LOL! Love it. Stamp out the gangstas!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 16, 06:04:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home