.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, March 09, 2007

Butter

In the post below, I launch into an archtypical catty-woman monologue, simply destroying those poor women for the way they look, meow.

So you may be asking yourselves, after having read my umpteenth-themed post on the matter:

Hey Vic, so what IS your feminine ideal?

Well, she's right below.





No, not the Chelsea Clinton look-a-like to the right. The one to the dead centre of the photograph, in black.

Click on the photo, to see it amplified.

See her better now? Perfection. Not a false note in her whole person. This girl ROCKS.

First, she's dressed impeccably, even though it's not necessarily my exact style (I do favour mid-calf boots and black togs, though). Look at that perfectly coordinated ensemble...

From her über über chic hemline, shorter at the back than at the front, which was the rage during Milan Fashion week last month, and it certainly means she's ahead of the fashion curve.

To the dramatic, but not fussy curls of her haircut.

To finally, and for me, Watch Queen that I am since I own at least 40 watches, the most important bit, that Chopard watch which I'd KILL to have; they're on back order.

-- By the way, you lads who want to be fashion forward too, and are searching around for a watch, check out the Urwerk Limited Edition Blackbird, based on a Lockheed craft design. Only 10 made in the whole world. What's a few thousand dollars to spend on a killer watch, right? --

Just a last word about this girl.

I rather think she's a JAP, which is neither here nor there, except that I salute these women with all my soul.

They're vacuous, they're excessively fashion-conscious, the kind that have standing orders to be called the second a new dress comes in to a boutique, and I would LOVE to be just like them, but sadly, I'm not.

I do think I'm half-way there, though.

I have that exact pink dog lead for my Schmoopsie, who moreover, is a chihuahua and not a Schnauzer.

Schnauzers are so 2001.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

  • To quibble: the tan may be a bit heavy. But then again, it's Florida.

    By Blogger JSU, at Fri Mar 09, 06:11:00 am GMT-5  

  • I could see spending some time with her even if she were a JAP!!!

    By Blogger Jose Aguirre, at Fri Mar 09, 12:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Looks like her nose could cut an iceberg in half.

    And not the lettuce variety...other that, and the appearance of a wedding band on her hand, she's pretty yummy.

    By Blogger I R A Darth, at Fri Mar 09, 02:28:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Speaking of watches . . .

    (and something about skirts that are shorter in back then front (on a woman with the right kind of body) lead to certain ideas that aren't fit for typing outside of the raunchiest of settings)

    By Blogger XWL, at Fri Mar 09, 04:09:00 pm GMT-5  

  • This is all conversation, after naked twister.

    By Blogger SippicanCottage, at Fri Mar 09, 04:25:00 pm GMT-5  

  • Yer right, Vicks! That's one classy dame!

    Or words to that effect. ;)

    By Blogger benning, at Fri Mar 09, 05:29:00 pm GMT-5  

  • She does have a certain style in the way she looks but it wouldn't hurt to smile a little.

    Add her to the list of South Beach beauties!;)

    By Blogger Renato, at Fri Mar 09, 05:43:00 pm GMT-5  

  • To quibble: the tan may be a bit heavy. But then again, it's Florida.

    Yeah, but I think you said it right -- her tan is a TOUCH too deep.

    But wouldn't you know it, JSU, just today came word that TANNING may PROTECT againt melanoma.

    I wish they had told me, before I had a (very light) bout of skin cancer, 10 years ago.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:03:00 am GMT-5  

  • I could see spending some time with her even if she were a JAP!!!

    Dude, you're married! You're SO busted.

    P.S.: Except with me, though. Mum's the word...

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:04:00 am GMT-5  

  • Looks like her nose could cut an iceberg in half.

    And not the lettuce variety...other that, and the appearance of a wedding band on her hand, she's pretty yummy.


    Wow! Good eye, there, IRA Darth. Even I had not noticed that, and I notice EVERYTHING. I've taken out a loop to do so, even.

    I did notice the rock on her finger, but since I am not married, and I do wear nice jewelry, I must've inferred she wasn't married either do my own circumstances.

    But now that I clicked on it again, bingo, you're right.

    And hehe, about the lettuce cutting. She does have very sharp features, don't she?

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:06:00 am GMT-5  

  • Speaking of watches . . .

    Yipes, is that real? Looks a bit like this story -- of the all-wooden watch, circa Russia 1900. I almost blogged about it, but even for my recent standards, it would've been a bit frivolous.

    (and something about skirts that are shorter in back then front (on a woman with the right kind of body) lead to certain ideas that aren't fit for typing outside of the raunchiest of settings)

    You dog you. ;)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:08:00 am GMT-5  

  • This is all conversation, after naked twister.

    Poor Sippican. Now it's all twisted wrister. ;)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:09:00 am GMT-5  

  • Yer right, Vicks! That's one classy dame!

    Or words to that effect. ;)


    High-maintenance. JAPs usually are, but hey, they make great chicken soup.

    Me, I make nothing.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:10:00 am GMT-5  

  • She does have a certain style in the way she looks but it wouldn't hurt to smile a little.

    She looks like her pet just died...which we know is a falsehood, so what's her deal?

    Since I spy a boutique bag on her arm, it's obvious she's suffering from a little Roberto Cavalli shopping remorse.

    She needs a nice vodka tonic.

    Add her to the list of South Beach beauties!;)

    Coconut Grove actually! But your point stands.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sat Mar 10, 02:12:00 am GMT-5  

  • High-maintenance. JAPs usually are, but hey, they make great chicken soup.

    Me, I make nothing.


    Reservations?

    By Anonymous BrotherDarryl, at Sat Mar 10, 09:31:00 am GMT-5  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.