.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wallpapering

Renato

I'm always looking for wallpaper sites, so if you know of a few good links, please post them.

Renato sent me this link last night, thinking I might enjoy staring at £5 notes of the Queen all day. I demurred, but I did find one in the "Most Downloaded" area, page 3, which raised a giggle.





One solitary happy face surrounded by oodles of sad bastards.

Story of my life (present company excluded).

IN THE COMMENTS: Renato hits the funny bone -- "Walmart smiley rolling back prices on prozac."

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • Smile, they'll wonder what you're up to


    Word verification: gcrwsclw (didn't they lose to Legia Warsaw last week?)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 24, 01:04:00 am GMT-4  

  • I love the soft blue in that picture...

    By Blogger Ron, at Sat Mar 24, 01:13:00 am GMT-4  

  • Perhaps the yellow one is engaging in unwanted frottage with the blue balls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Mar 24, 01:23:00 am GMT-4  

  • Thanks for the tip! I found a couple of neat wallpapers there!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Sat Mar 24, 07:08:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Maybe yellow could turn those blue guys green.

    By Blogger Ruth Anne Adams, at Sat Mar 24, 09:43:00 pm GMT-4  

  • Smile, they'll wonder what you're up to

    Happiness is the best revenge. :)


    Word verification: gcrwsclw (didn't they lose to Legia Warsaw last week?)

    Lech, no? ;)

    (Wonder what ever happened to him...)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:14:00 am GMT-4  

  • I love the soft blue in that picture...

    It's Elton John blue, Ron. :)

    (Geddit? "I guess they call it the blues", which sounded NOTHING like a blues song)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:14:00 am GMT-4  

  • Perhaps the yellow one is engaging in unwanted frottage with the blue balls.

    Oh My God. You mentioned my absolute favourite word in the whole world, Alcibiades.

    Frottage.

    It's sexy, comical, and ever so elegant all at once. Perfect!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:15:00 am GMT-4  

  • Walmart smiley rolling back prices on prozac.

    LMAO...I can almost hear Michael Moore bust a gut if that were true.

    Prozac and rifles!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:26:00 am GMT-4  

  • Thanks for the tip! I found a couple of neat wallpapers there!

    Hmm, twice already my Firefox font size has become smaller, due to a weird mouse-roll.

    Wonder what that's about (yes, I recently upgraded the Firefox).

    Anyway, glad you liked it! All thanks to Ren. :)

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:27:00 am GMT-4  

  • Maybe yellow could turn those blue guys green.

    Ooh, philosophical, Ruth Anne. I like it!

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Sun Mar 25, 01:28:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.