Divided Loyalties
For such a mutt as I am, unusual for an European, I usually wince whenever there's a soccer semi-final somewhere in this world. Invariably, two countries or clubs I am closely tied to by blood or emotion are represented.
Oh, who to choose! Cringe, cringe, I go. Not today, boy. It's Germany all the way!
But maybe this Turkish Taxi Driver can relate.
Oh, who to choose! Cringe, cringe, I go. Not today, boy. It's Germany all the way!
But maybe this Turkish Taxi Driver can relate.








3 Comments:
Well, I guess we got a bit lucky ther. Or maybe we're just too efficient. ;)
Ciao,
SM
By
Anonymous, at Wed Jun 25, 05:55:00 pm GMT-4
The Turks definitely provided their share of entertainment this tournament. But I'm surprised this is your first post on it, Vic...
By
JSU, at Thu Jun 26, 02:23:00 pm GMT-4
Spain was the better team today!!!
By
Jose Aguirre, at Sun Jun 29, 04:54:00 pm GMT-4
Post a Comment
<< Home