.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, September 19, 2008

Who Am I?

- I'm under 45 years old
- I have many children
- I love the outdoors
- I hunt, fish and shoot
- I am a jock
- I have bear pelts in my office
- I am a Republican reformer
- I have taken on the Republican Party establishment
- I have taken on the oil companies
- I have a spot on the national ticket as vice president with less than two years in the governor's office.

Who am I?

Teddy Roosevelt.



  • Good one, Vic. I have a comebacker for that one though:

    Who am I?

    I was raised for a time by a single parent.

    I worked as a lawyer.

    I turned down a good paying job to go home and serve in my community.

    I served for several years in the Illinois Legislature and wrote an ethics reform bill while I was there.

    I served in Congress for four years and had no other Washington experience.

    My opponents attacked me for my lack of experience when I ran for President.

    Who am I?

    -- Abraham Lincoln.

    By Blogger Eli Blake, at Wed Sep 24, 11:47:00 am GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.