.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Friday, October 31, 2008

Your Inevitable Sarah Palin Halloween Costume Post

Sarah Palin Halloween costumers in San Francisco's Castro district. No really.

Love the rifle. She looks like my old science teacher, Miss Fiona Tweed, though. Wouldn't it be hilarious if it were?



That middle one -- that's supposed to be Bristol Palin. Yeah, that would make it the first time they're still hung up on an 18 year old girl.



Chitty-chitty bang bang.



Just touch Piper, you queens, and your butts are mine!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I may not be your old science teacher, but I am a teacher... I guess we all look the same.

    By Blogger Faville, at Fri Oct 31, 12:56:00 am GMT-4  

  • Oh, I say! Is that really you, Miss Faville?

    Guys, this is Amy Wilson Faville, the lady holding the sawed-off shotgun in the top two photos. Wave hello! :)

    I'm British, and we don't do high school yearbooks like Americans do with that amazing custom you have -- so I can't show you how similar you are to my old tute.

    I appreciate the visit though.

    Cheers,
    Victoria

    By Blogger vbspurs, at Fri Oct 31, 01:00:00 am GMT-4  

  • Vics, you can have those butts...I'm not touching them, ew...who knows when was their last shower.

    Miss Faville, fabulous work. You are the spitting image of Sarah.

    By Blogger ElcubanitoKC, at Fri Oct 31, 06:15:00 pm GMT-4  

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.