Because Sundries Is Too Gloomy
I leave you with the quote-of-the-week from that Audrey Hepburn wannabe, Anne Hathaway:
I've always wanted to say that. And too look like this (I practise in front of my bathroom mirror).

"I would like to auction myself off for drinks somewhere fabulous and basically get you totally s–faced. Tell me what I'm worth."
I've always wanted to say that. And too look like this (I practise in front of my bathroom mirror).

Labels: Celebrity Culture, Craps-n-Giggles








5 Comments:
I would bid in a heartbeat...on both of you.
Merry Christmas!
Word Verification: Loggi
Isn't he a new defender at Inter. Kinda slow...
By
BrotherDarryl, at Sun Dec 14, 08:07:00 pm GMT-5
The cat's got my tongue just now.
By
chickelit, at Mon Dec 15, 01:37:00 am GMT-5
Vic, are you checking your emails? There was a minor correction in one.
By
JSU, at Mon Dec 15, 01:55:00 am GMT-5
Nice to see you, Darryl. :)
Thanks for the kind wishes, which of course, I send back to you!
I have a nice Christmas post planned, fear not.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Dec 15, 01:05:00 pm GMT-5
Chickenlittle, you are a card. ;)
JSU, oh I am sorry -- no I haven't! I will do so now.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Mon Dec 15, 01:06:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home