Blago's eBay Auction
From Iowahawk -- the best satirical blogger ever.
My humble add-on. Willie Jefferson's family gather around the pooter.


Related
Sarah Palin's eBay Feedback
My humble add-on. Willie Jefferson's family gather around the pooter.
"Look, a Senate Seat just in time for Christmas!"
"Is it blue? I only do blue, because the green is in our fridge."
"Quick! This Valerie Jarrett chick is trying to snipe me."
"Bleep her."


Related
Sarah Palin's eBay Feedback
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, Craps-n-Giggles, Politicos








2 Comments:
He should've put an Ebay "Buy it Now!" button on there!
By
Ron, at Thu Dec 11, 10:27:00 am GMT-5
Hmm, I actually went back to Iowahawk to see if he had updated the post with a 2.0 version of the auction. Nope.
Good idea though! But I was thinkin', maybe it's in line with the situation.
I mean, what WAS Blago's BIN price? I heard 1 million, but you know, with all due respect that is chump change for a Senate seat. People spend x10 that much, if not way more.
Since no one jumped at it, I'm guessing this bald outright selling of a Senate seat is not as common as a lot of people think it might be for politicians.
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Thu Dec 11, 02:23:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home