.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sundries
...a sweatshop of moxie

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lunch Break

Blogathon Target Charities: American Red Cross, 1-800-HELP-NOW. Canadian Red Cross (Canadian residents), 613-740-1900. Catholic Charities, 1-800-919-9338. Habitat for Humanity, 229-924-6935, ext. 2551. Click HERE to add contribution info. Blog Name: Sundries. Blogathon Roundup.

My coordination of this Blogathon could've been better planned, I admit.

For example, I didn't write up any blogposts yesterday because I thought spontaneity was important and more honest.

The result is that what you see, is composed virtually real-time, between 1-hour "shifts".

This means that I haven't been able to do much today, sitting on my rump for almost 5 hours solid -- searching for pics, posting, checking news stories, listening to the radio, watching television, trying to get stories to share during this Blogathon.

So I'll take a quick lunch break now, walk and feed my dog, check my home, and be back with more stories in an hour.

Hey, if little kids are exhausted all over the Gulf Coast, I can exhaust myself too.

Tomorrow, I can sleep the sleep of the just.

They don't have that luxury.

BLOGATHON POST #1, 9:00 AM EDT: Welcome To The Katrina Relief Blogathon (Thanks Sara via Instapundit, for linking to this post!)
BLOGATHON POST #2, 10:00 AM EDT:
NO POLITICS
BLOGATHON POST #3, 11:00 AM EDT:
September 11 and Katrina
BLOGATHON POST #4, 12:00 PM EDT:
What This Blogathon Is About
BLOGATHON POST #5, 1:00 PM EDT:
Bush 41 And Clinton Cavalry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Who linked Here:

Create a Link

<< Home


 




Advertise on blogs
British Expat Blog Directory.