Hang Ten
Went through a little rough patch on Tuesday-Wednesday, although I'm fine.
I'm very excited to work on a post on the Brazilian Carnival, which may be of some interet to you. And ditto on commenter XWL's post on Muses.
I hope to get my sea legs back by later Thursday.
I'm very excited to work on a post on the Brazilian Carnival, which may be of some interet to you. And ditto on commenter XWL's post on Muses.
I hope to get my sea legs back by later Thursday.








10 Comments:
Glad you're back and feeling better, Victoria. I've been patiently waiting to learn what you thought of Monday's Apprentice. Or maybe you're recent down time is a result of watching the show!
By
Pete, at Thu Mar 02, 07:31:00 am GMT-5
I was going to be a wise guy and say, (Future) Physician, heal thyself.
Instead, I'm sorry and hope your recovery is complete very soon.
By
Paul is a Hermit, at Thu Mar 02, 08:23:00 am GMT-5
True or no, I live vicariously through your Samba-induced stupor! Viva Victoria!
By
Ron, at Thu Mar 02, 10:36:00 am GMT-5
We won't catch what you have from being here, will we? Like a virus? Eh?
Heheheee!
Get well! Feel better!
:D
By
benning, at Thu Mar 02, 02:45:00 pm GMT-5
Glad you're back and feeling better, Victoria.
Well, still a bit out of it, but now at 1:00 AM Friday, I am about to compose that post on the carnival. Stay tuned!
I've been patiently waiting to learn what you thought of Monday's Apprentice. Or maybe you're recent down time is a result of watching the show!
LOL!
Nothing like that. I still haven't seen it, but I did tape it.
Come back to this thread, for an update, as I suppose the Althousians have moved on in that thread. ;(
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:08:00 am GMT-5
I was going to be a wise guy and say, (Future) Physician, heal thyself.
Instead, I'm sorry and hope your recovery is complete very soon.
Thanks Paul!
P.S.: Blond lab -- loyal, sweet, lovable. Capiche?
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:09:00 am GMT-5
True or no, I live vicariously through your Samba-induced stupor! Viva Victoria!
Maybe I should post a warning that my carnival post MAY possibly not be workplace-friendly.
But you know -- I HATE that PC-ish term.
So, publish and be damn'd!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:10:00 am GMT-5
I am reading your blog! *g*
Your graciousness will not go unrewarded. ;)
Can't wait for that post to reveal which samba school won this year!;)
Well, you already know, but that's because I bothered you throughout the tallying. ;)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:11:00 am GMT-5
We won't catch what you have from being here, will we? Like a virus? Eh?
Heheheee!
Oh sure, he laughs.
What with cats in Germany catching avian flu.
I tawt I taw a puddy-tat!
Get well! Feel better!
Thanks, Benning!
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:13:00 am GMT-5
Later Thursday WHEN?????
How much patience do I need to show when Sundries takes this much time off?
Ya chica, escribe algo!!!
Esperate, coño! Estoy cierta que no regañas a tu mujer de esta manera!
Y mira que yo te puedo dar mucho mas que ella. ;)
(As in cafecito, of COURSE!)
Cheers,
Victoria
By
vbspurs, at Fri Mar 03, 01:14:00 am GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home