It's Exactly What You Think It Is
A Bangkok elephant dressed up as Santa Claus, twirling hula-hoops on his trunk.

(Actually, this photo saddens me. I'm not sure why, since I'm hardly a PETA type. But there is such a thing as being overly-exploitative...no "Craps-n-Giggles" tag for this one)

(Actually, this photo saddens me. I'm not sure why, since I'm hardly a PETA type. But there is such a thing as being overly-exploitative...no "Craps-n-Giggles" tag for this one)
Labels: Batsheet Craziness, World Culture








2 Comments:
Looks like they've even got him (or her) wearing butt floss--poor thing. Talk about dividing loaves. That's just sick and wrong.
Say, remember that saying about men going sideways thought airport turnstiles?
By
chickelit, at Sun Dec 28, 12:15:00 pm GMT-5
I think it's the leg-warmers that push it over into the "too much" category for me.
By
Bekah, at Sun Dec 28, 01:43:00 pm GMT-5
Post a Comment
<< Home